Terms and Conditions
Consent for Treatment
I hereby authorize the dentist or designated team member to take an x-ray, study models, photographs, and other diagnostic aids deemed appropriate by the dentist to make a thorough diagnosis. Upson such diagnosis, I authorise the dentist to perform all recommended treatment mutually agreed upon by me and to employ such assistance as required to provide proper care. I agree to the use of anaesthetics, sedatives and other medication as necessary.
I fully understand that using anaesthetic agents embodies certain risks. I understand I can ask for a complete recital of any possible complications.
I agree to be responsible for payment of all services rendered on my behalf and on behalf of my dependents. I understand that payment is due at the time of services unless other arrangements have been made.
I understand that I will also be liable for any costs associated with the collection of any outstanding monies.
We will also from time to time provide you with information about our products and services and keep you updated about Oral Health & Beyond. If you do not wish to be contacted, please let one of our friendly team know.
Cancellations and Changes to All Appointments
Our goal is to provide the best quality care for all our Patients. To do this, we must ensure that we are consistent with our booking, re-booking and cancellation policy.
This is done to ensure that we can accommodate our Patients when they need us most.
Booking deposits can and will be taken to secure any dental appointments at the discretion of the treating dentist/ or management. (Reasons for this include but are not limited to; appointments over 60mins in duration, family appointments, repeat cancellation history, lab fees incurred for appointment (implant/ orthodontic/ denture).
We will contact you to confirm all bookings prior to your appointment.
To be transparent to you as our Patients, please note our cancellation policy below. These are based on the type of treatment you are undertaking.
For all bookings for Snoring Laser Care, a deposit of $260 is required.
This is a deposit that is offset against the treatment at the appointment and cannot be claimed through your health insurer until the treatment is undertaken.
If you make any changes or cancel your booking within 7 working days prior to your appointment, you will forfeit the deposit.
We respect that your time is valuable and we appreciate that you understand ours is too.
We Respect Your Privacy
In order to provide you with the highest standard of dental care, this practice is required to collect personal information from you. This information covers basic details such as your name, address and telephone number but it is also necessary for the dentist to obtain from you details regarding your general health and past medical or surgical events. Without this general health picture, the treating dentist is unable to plan your care properly.
Naturally, some of this information is of a personal nature and some of it might be regarded as ‘sensitive’ and not the sort of information that you would wish to be unnecessarily disclosed to others.
We value the need to safeguard this information and, in accordance with the principles laid down in privacy legislation and the guidelines issued by the Australian Dental Association, we would like to assure you that:
- This information will only be used by the treating dentist in order to deliver your care to the highest standards.
- It will not be disclosed to those not associated with your treatment without your consent except as provided under the legislation and where we consider you would have a reasonable expectation of us to provide such information.
- You may seek access to the information held about you and we will provide this access without undue delay. This access might be by inspection of your dental records at the time of appointment or by special access or copying of information at other times.
- There will be no charge made for requesting this information but there may be fees levied just to cover the costs associated with the processing of this request or the copying of information.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure at all times that the details we keep about you are accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will take reasonable steps to protect this information from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Our staff are trained to respect these principles at all times. If you have any questions regarding the information we collect from you and hold in your dental records, please do not hesitate to ask us. We are acting in your interests at all times.
For our complete Privacy Terms check them out here
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us