The Best Snoring Solutions
21.12.2018 | Treatment Options
If you or your partner snore, and your sleep is constantly disrupted, it may be time to find a solution. There are things you can do at home to help ease snoring. If you struggle at home with snoring, and you are not able to find relief, then it may be time to talk to a professional.
Our sleep directly affects our mood, concentration and overall health. Snoring while sleeping can impact our sleep cycle, and cause you to wake up multiple times during the night. Snoring should not be ignored, and if left untreated snoring can cause serious health problems.
At home snoring solutions:
- Change your sleeping position, and avoid sleeping on your back.
- Weight loss
- Have a good sleep routine where you make sure you get enough rest each night.
- Stay hydrated to help keep the nasal passages from getting dry.
- Open up nasal passages with aromatherapy oils, neti pot, or nasal strips to relieve snoring.
- Replace any old bedding that may cause allergies.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking
- Facial muscle strengthening exercises
- Oral appliances
At home solutions will not provide permanent snoring relief, but they can help. Snoring Laser Care offers services to treat snoring and sleep apnea. We provide the best care for our patients, and may be able to can help you get relief from snoring. Snoring is not something you want to leave untreated. Let our team help you sleep well with our snoring solutions.
Laser Treatment for Snoring (NiteLase):
Our office offers cutting-edge technology laser treatment to treat and cure snoring called NightLase. NightLase can help with mimimsing snoring, and can provide relief, allowing you to lead a normal life sleeping soundly at night.
NightLase is a minimally invasive laser treatment proven to decrease snoring. The laser alters the oral mucosa tissue in the back of the throat causing a tightening effect. This tightening opens up the throat for clear breathing. NiteLase is usually a series of 3 treatments, but this varies for each patient. Pain is minimal, and some patients only complain of a minor sore throat. No anesthesia is needed, and recovery is quick after the procedures are complete. Patients are encouraged to lead a healthy lifestyle to maintain their results.
Benefits of NightLase:
- Permanent relief from snoring
- Breath with ease
- Increased quality of sleep
- Procedure is quick and outpatient
- NightLase is reliable with guaranteed results*
Let Snoring Laser Care help you get closer to a good night’s sleep. In just a few treatments, we can give you permanent relief from snoring with our NightLase laser treatment. Please call or email Snoring Laser Care today to schedule your appointment.