Homeopathic Medicine for Snoring
14.01.2019 | Treatment Options
Many of us suffer from disrupted sleep due to snoring. A lot of times we live with our snoring, and never take the next stop to getting help to try and cure our issue. If snoring is left untreated, more serious health complications can occur. There are homeopathic ways to help treat snoring, but these are not guaranteed to work.
Homeopathic medicine to help treat snoring:
- Use sage before bed. Boil sage with water and gargle this in the back of your throat after it has cooled.
- Use Olive oil. Take a few sips of olive oil before going to bed.
- Use aromatherapy oils. Peppermint oil relieves stress, and helps to open up your airways. Rub peppermint oil on the side of your nose before you go to bed. This will help reduce swelling.
- Avoid sleeping on your back. Sleeping on your back causes the soft palate to collapse in your throat and cause snoring. Try sleeping in a different position or even on your side.
- Treat any allergies. Talk to your doctor about what over the counter allergy medicine you can take to help clear your nasal passage and improve breathing while sleeping.
Snoring should never be left untreated, as this can cause further health issues such as heart conditions, and diabetes. Our bodies function the best with a good night’s sleep, allowing us to concentrate each day.
Snoring Laser Care offers treatments for patients that suffer from snoring, and we can help you find a permanent solution.
NightLase laser surgery for snoring: Snoring Laser Care offers state of the art laser treatment to cure snoring. This treatment is non-invasive and modifies the oral mucosa tissue in the throat. This helps to open up the airway and is a permanent solution to your snoring issues. In some cases patients have a floppy palate. The laser can reduce the vibration of the palate and minimize snoring.
The process only takes a few treatments and patient’s recovery is minimal. This is a walk in walk out procedure that minimally-invasive and the treatment itself with the laser has the same heat intensity of a warm cup of tea!
Call or email Snoring Laser Care today to schedule your appointment and see how we can help with your snoring issues.